- Certain policies apply only to bookings, and they are informed at the time of booking.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Guests are in charge of their own belongings. Although we will store your luggage for free in the event of an early check-out or an emergency.
- Prepayment is required at the property during check-in. Reservation deposits are strictly non-refundable.
- Passports, Aadhar cards, driving licences, and voter ID cards are all acceptable forms of identification. The PAN Card is not recognised as a valid ID card. Guests with Local IDs will be denied entry.
- All illegal substances are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- We have placed trash cans throughout the area; please use them and do not litter.
- If a guest’s actions are deemed inappropriate by the homestay, or if inappropriate behaviour is brought to the homestay’s attention, we reserve the right to take action against the guest after the allegations have been investigated.
- There is no smoking permitted in the rooms. Please request an ashtray if smoking outside and keep the premises clean.
- There are security cameras on the property enabled for safety, one of which faces the garden. One of them faces the garage. One of them faces the house.
Check-in and Check-out Policy
- Check-in time is normally 12:00 p.m.
- The standard check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Check-in and check-out times are subject to availability and the property’s discretion.
- Please, however, feel free to hang out in our common areas during that time.
Filming and Photography
There is no need to obtain permission to photograph or film on our property. We do, however, recommend that you obtain permission before photographing or filming other guests who are not in your group. As a gesture of goodwill, verbal consent is requested. On occasion, we may hire film or photography crews to film or photograph our properties for promotional purposes. If you do not want to be filmed or photographed, you must leave the filming or photography area voluntarily.
Booking Extension Policy
- A stay extension would be provided at current room rates and is subject to availability.
- Current room rates may differ from those at which the rooms were reserved.
- Speak with the on-site caretaker to confirm the likelihood of availability.
- We are a homestay that welcomes pets.
- Pets are not allowed inside the rooms.
- Care and upkeep of the pet is solely the guest’s responsibility and any damage to property or other’s belongings is to be borne by the guest themselves.
- You can get a full refund up to a week before your arrival date.
- The advance is non-refundable less than a week before arrival.